Sunday, 6 September 2026

How I Prepared CTET In Just 2 Months: My Realistic Experience for the first time

 Is this even POSSIBLE?



For the Honestly, I had the same question. Well, I could not clear the exam, but I was so close to cracking it.

But I made a very perfect, planned strategy to complete the syllabus first. I would love to share that. Stay continued…

2 months may not be enough for a vast syllabus, especially for a first-timer, inexperienced with twin toddlers and in-laws.

With this, understanding the exam pattern and examination questions and practising previous question papers made it easy for me.

The fear of not cracking and doing all the household chores was very tough for me. But I had only 2 months, and that too with a breastfeeding baby, who asks for milk every 2 hours. But this was not a choice to keep in mind.

I worked on my strategy, planned with reliable sources, and wrote a blueprint.

I did not follow a very rigid plan; instead, I planned my next day every night. I did not read every book; I would say that I did not read any books. Also, I did not watch 100+ videos on YouTube.

If you want to know how I prepared and what mistakes I made. Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purchasing Power Parity | Theories of Foreign Exchange Rate

There are 3 theories of the determination of foreign exchange rate. Following are: Min...